Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Shift In Focus


This blog was created in order to help me through a tough art history/theory class last semester. That class is over, and since I am no longer taking any classes from this professor, I don't have a purpose for this blog anymore. I considered deleting it, but then I wondered if there was a different way in which I could utilize this blog.

I am an artist, so I create a lot of art. Usually, I just share my newest stuff on my other blog, but I've often wondered if I should just start an art blog. I'm in school, so I'm constantly creating new art. In order to re-focus my other blog, I decided to start posting all my personal artwork over here on this site instead.

Therefore, many changes will be had over in this little corner of the interwebz, but I think it's for the best. I'm going to try and sell some of my artwork too, so this site could help me do that as well. It will be a big broad adventure I think, and I'm totally excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment